How to root Samsung j4+ without pc: In today’s blog, I will show you how to root Samsung J4 Plus without PC. The root process of Samsung J4 + is very simple. By the way of routing the Samsung J4 Plus mobile phone, I will show you a simple full lag phase. If you want to route your phone successfully, then read this article until the end.
How To Root Samsung j4+ Without PC
If you have Samsung Galaxy J4 and would like to root the device then you are in the right place. In this post, we will tell you “How to Root Samsung Galaxy J4 without PC and install twrp”. The Samsung Galaxy J4 is Samsung’s latest smartphone which comes with great specifications and features and the budget belongs to the smartphone category.
- Know More About: How To Root Samsung j4+ Without PC
Root Samsung Galaxy J4 without Pc and install TWRP
NOTE:- We are not in any way responsible for any damage done to your device during the note-processing process. The process has been tested and is working successfully. If you have any problems during the process, then comment below, and we will solve it for you.
Disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J4
⦁ Warranty can be void
⦁ Device will be less secure
⦁ If you are the first timer, you can brick your device.
Advantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy J4
⦁ Great software experience.
⦁ Samsung will display your Samsung Galaxy J4 faster.
⦁ Enhanced battery life.
⦁ RAM will occupy very little space
You have to do before rooting your device –
⦁ Files downloaded from the section download section
⦁ Device charging above 60%
⦁ Back up device
⦁ The USB cable or charging cable
Download SuperSu Zip File from Here.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J4 and install TWRP Custom Recovery
Note: We have already installed twrp recovery in our Samsung Galaxy J4 but during the route you will see Samsung Recovery and you have to select the options mentioned in this post.
How to Install twrp in Samsung Galaxy J4
- First download the Rome Manager app from the link provided.
- You now have to launch the root manager app.
- You will then see a notification: “Your device must be root to start with the REM Manager app”.
- In the fourth step you have to tap properly.
- Now you will see several options on your screen.
- Tap OK.
- Now you will see options to install TWRP Recovery or Clockwork Mode Recovery.
- Select the recovery you want to install.
- Now tap on it.
- The app will start installing Recovery on your device as soon as you tap it.
- Your device will now reboot automatically.
- To boot into recovery mode, you have to press the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously.
- Done, you have successfully installed twrp in Samsung Galaxy J4.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J4
- In the first step you have to download all the files from the download section. Then connect your smartphone to your PC / Laptop. Back up your device and save it on your laptop or PC
- Now you have to turn off your mobile phone.
- After closing your device, press the volume up button and power button at the same time.
- Then you will see that your smartphone is bootable for recovery.
- After getting into the recovery tap on the wipe and do wipe cache partition.
- Go back after taping the cache and tap on install.
- Now find the super zip file and install it.
- Similarly, you have to install the gaps by tapping on the gaps file.
- In the last step, you will need to reboot your device.
- Done, you’ve successfully rooted your device.
Once you successfully root your Samsung Galaxy J4 device, you can install a custom ROM in your Samsung Galaxy J4 smartphone and enjoy the best software experience. If you are facing any issues related to root / usur, updating, etc. in your Samsung Galaxy J4, then comment below.