Download Call of Duty Mobile: Since the release of the Fortnite and PUBG FPS games, heat gains have increased between Android gamers. Call of Duty is a famous PC and console game that is making its way to Android and here’s how you can download and install Call of Duty (CoD) APK + OBB on any android phone.
Activity, maker of Call of Duty mobile game, is going to release Call of Duty: Legends of War, together with Tencent Games, this is the newest first-person shooter game for Android. Okay, this takes the right time, because the world has already seen the popularity of Fortnite and PUBG games indifferent towards COD.
Download Call of Duty For PC
The company started accepting pre-registrations for the same back in March 2019, and after two months, the game’s closed beta is now available for closed beta testing in select countries including India. But for the rest of the country, this does not mean that you can not try this game. We have two methods. Here is the first method that you can use beta testing on PC with NoxPlayer! Before starting, make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version of NoxPlayer and now, we go here.
DOWNLOAD NOW (NOXPLAYER)
After downloading and installing NoxPlayer, go to the Google Play store to download the APK app and VPN app. Here we are using Uptodown and a VPN (Astrill VPN, You can use any Vpn)as an example.
- After downloading and installing NoxPlayer, visit the Google Play store to download the APK app and VPN app. Here we are using Uptodown and Astrill VPN as an example.
- Download and install Call of Duty Mobile from the Uptodown app or their website.
- Connect VPN to India server.
- And now, you are ready to run Call of Duty Mobile on PC! To enter the game, click on the game icon on the desktop of NoxPlayer. Then enjoy the gameplay!
- Set up keyboard control. As one of the most useful advantages of playing mobile games on PC, keyboard control always gives you a game experience, similar to playing PC games.
And, the Second method is to download Call of duty on PC using BLUESTACKS. Read steps below –
- First of all, you have to download the latest version of BlueStacks. You can download software from here.
- After the software is downloaded and installed, you have to open it
- Then log in using your Google account
- Now, you have to install APK Pure App inside BlueStacks.
- Use the browser to download the APK file and then install it (the app is not on the App Store)
- After installing the app, open it and search – “Call of Duty”
- Click on the first link, and click on “Install”
- This game size is 1.1gb approx.
- Once downloaded, it will be installed automatically
- You will see a shortcut called “Legends” on the home screen of Bluestacks software
- Click on the great men of the war to launch their call.
- You have successfully installed COD Mobile on your PC. Enjoy it.
Download Call of Duty Mobile Apk + Obb
After several rumors about the mobile version of Call of Duty Mobile game, the beta version is out today. Activism has compromised with Tencent to release this first-person shooting game. Call of Duty Mobile: Legends of war have been listed for pre-registration on Google Play for the last few weeks, and now developers have pushed the beta version for testing. For now, beta testing is limited to some countries and it can not be available in a specific area. But despite your area, you can play the game after following the simple steps stated in this article.
- Download OBB files and APKs by clicking below.
- Install the APK file and install the game.
- Copy the OBB file to a new folder named by com.activision.callofduty.shooter
- Take the Com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder to the phone storage – Android – OBB.
- If you are in India or Australia, you do not have to use any VPN, but if you are not residing in any of these two then download any VPN software on your phone and download any Indian or Connect to Australian Server.
- You’re all set! There are two options to log in. If Facebook login does not work, try to login to the guest. For Indians, Facebook login is working fine.
Call of Duty Apk For Android
- Download Call of Duty Mobile APK with an OBB file and copy it to your phone.
- To install Call of Duty ( COD ) APK, install the app from unknown sources in your Android device.
- Android Nougat or below than Nougat: You can enable it in Settings> Security> Unknown Sources.
- Android Oreo or Pie users: install the unknown application from the app file in which you are installing Call of Duty ( COD ) APK.
- For example: if you downloaded Call of Duty (CoD) APK file on Google Chrome or Firefox browser.
Or you downloaded and copied the APK file in the file browser and you want to install it from there.
- Settings> Apps & Notifications> Open the app (Chrome, Firefox, or File Manager app, etc)> Install unknown application and enable permission from this source
- Then install Call of Duty APK, when the installation is done, play Call of Duty game ( COD ).
- Then exit the game or close the app.
- Remove the OBB zip file content (main.156.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb) in the phone’s Internal Storage/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder.
- To start playing Call of Duty Mobile on Android, start the game again.
Download Also: Temple Run Game Download For PC